Saturday 28 July 2012

Yesterday - In Copenhagen

So my family and I decided that we would take a tour in copenhagen. There was alot of people in the inner city, properly because of the good weather, which maked it a perfect day to take a canal tour through Cph. So we went for it, and we got to se some of the monuments in cph. Afterwards we took a shopping tour on "Strøget", which my mother insisted that we should do... There's always a guy on the corner, which pretends to be a statue, in every big city. So when i took a picture of him, he demanded some money, but i wouldn't give him any money, especially if was so greedy! So I turned around, and the he started shouting, that just made me even more angry. So he went after me, and he grabbed my shoulder. Then i said to him: "You aren't getting your money, there is no place where it says, that you have to pay, if you take a picture of ridiculous man in a suit". It worked (BONUS)! And he went back to his box...



The crazy guy!


Shopping.


Thought it looked good.


Getting crowded in Cph.


A bid space to take a picture.


I like smoothies, alot!


filled up with people.


The danish national flag.


The opera house. Which were given to "us" by A.P Møller Mærsk. The former richest man in DK.


Sand sculptures, really nice. 


Looked cool.


A CityEl, taking two parking spots.


Afterwards i went to the movies, with some of my friends. Really cool movie, i can only recommend you to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment